Windows Live Mail does not automatically hyperlink a web address when you create a signature. What you can do is create your signature in HTML format and upload it in Windows Live Mail. Here’s how to do that:
1. Open a new message window.
2. Create your signature in the normal way (i.e. not in html).
3. Alt, F, F, change the file type to html, name and save the file.
4. Click on the File tab (Alt + F), click Options then select Mail
5. On the selection tabs select Signatures
6. Under Signature, click New
7. Under Edit Signature, select file then click browse.
9. Locate the folder where you saved the signature that you created through HTML editor. Then click Apply and Ok.